This year’s Washington State Horsemen Convention is going to be held in a VIRTUAL format!
Although we will miss interacting with all of you, we are unable (due to COVID) to utilize a public facility with the current restrictions in place on gathering sizes. We invite all members to join us for this year’s meetings (and more) from the comfort of their homes. This is your organization and your opportunity to have your voice heard in shaping the future of Washington State Horsemen.
REGISTRATION FORM – Pre-Register for the meetings by clicking on the link next to the meeting(s) you wish to attend. You will receive an e-mail with further instructions after you have pre-registered. There will be no cost to “register” for Convention in 2020, however your WSH Membership must be current for 2020.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
FRIDAY (November 13)
SATURDAY (November 14)
- 8:00 to 9:45 a.m. – HSD Judge’s and Steward’s Meeting / MEETING AGENDA and FINANCIALS
- 10:00 to 11:25 a.m. – Horse Show Division Meeting / MEETING AGENDA and YEA AWARDS
- 11:30 to 12:45 p.m. – Games Division Meeting / MEETING AGENDA
- 1:00 to 2:30 p.m. – Games Division Awards (In Person and Live Stream from Facebook)
- 7:00 to 8:30 p.m. – All Member Social Activity
SUNDAY (November 15)